Thursday 6 March 2008

Uganda Again

Well, tomorrow I am off again. Getting very excited - I am going on my own for the first week then Gordon, Bex & her uni friend Lucy, Ann & Keith Ramsey and Jayne Waller from Abbey Hill School here in Stoke will join me in a weeks time.
Thanks to KLM we have the most enormous baggage allowance & are travelling with more baby clothes than we could have imagined, these are for Wakisa, a refuge for homeless pregnant teenagers and were donated by the members of St Albans & St Barts Church in Blurton - it has been a privilige to be part of such an amazing outpouring of love - thanks to everyone there. More about this anon.
We are hoping to appoint a new School Nurse for Rock of Joy in Lungujja and get the Health House set up so i am going to spend the week there helping them to get ready for the arrival of "The Doctor" (Gordon of course) who will then sort everything out :)
Great stuff.... i will try and keep this updated but the computers do often get very frustrating - let's see how it goes.
Time for bed here... need to finish my packing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sue, I am grateful we have such God-filled hearts going home...Grace, peace, favour, mercy, protection and strength be yours...
Moses.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sue,
I hope the trip is fruitful. With Keith and Anne going too, I'm feeling like I should be there too!
My thoughts are with you all.
Tim x