Saturday 28 February 2009

Joining the Blog o sphere

A number of my friends have taken up blogging recently. This made me rethink my attitude to blogging - could it be that it is a positive and pleasureable passtime ?
I usually only blog when in Uganda to serve as a record of what has happened during the visit, to share with whoever is interested in the work of The Kabanda Trust and as information for anyone who is willing to pray for us. The unreliable electricity supply and the poor quality of internet connection mean that blogging is normally not a pleasure but an exasperating excercise, which I am sure any of you who have have sat for an hour writing 6 lines (cos its slow as well) and then lost it all, will no doubt confirm !
So this spate of friends blogging and speaking moving, deep and meaningful thoughts into my life has been an eyeopener - keep it up guys.... you never know, when I can work out if I have anything useful to say I might just join you regularly in the Blogosphere : )

No comments: